Next month, at work, we are planning a party for our seniors with a Royal Theme. At one point in the party, we will be crowning a king and queen and I volunteered to use up some of my stash and make the props for that. (Ok, Ok, you caught me. It wasn’t all stash. I did buy some cording-on sale-but I couldn’t help myself…it was perfect and going to save me a ton of work.)
I made two capes from some red velvet and fake fur.
I have the silly crown on backwards. That is why there is a funky seam and the cross is hidden. That is twice in one week I’ve put a hat on backwards and been completely oblivious. (Shakes head sadly…)