Completed project: sortie 1858

I can’t compute – still no computer, but I can still knit. I have just finished a sortie, which is a winter bonnet. The Godley’s pattern is on the bottom of this phone screen shot. There is a full copy with plain modern instructions here:


I think my wool is too thick because mine seems bulkier than what I have seen other costumers make but, my winters are colder so I’m leaving it as is.





It is made from scraps from mitts I have made so now I have a set.
I thank you again for bearing with me and my technical issues.

One thought on “Completed project: sortie 1858

  1. Shirley A. Victorian says:

    I love your hat!!!!!! little bit of hat envy here; except I would make mine I sage green and beige….. ( to match my stuff) …. well done Wanda!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s